Friday, February 5, 2010

Daniel Shoemaker makes steam



The wimp attack by Dieter Bohlen DSDS winner Daniel Shoemaker is cold. Dieter Bohlen had announced in an interview that Daniel lacked the killer instinct to exist in the tough music business can be.
But Daniel can not impress them. After all, he has already survived the attacks by ex-rival Annemarie Eilfeld. And so he looks towards his future left as a musician.
"I'm sensitive. I've said many times. I can be quiet, I can be thoughtful. I'm still crazy and a little turned on - always. At first I was really quiet and still uncertain. There is the more likely to come to light sensitive, "said Daniel RTL.
The Daniel is also different, experienced his manager Volker Neumüller straight. Certifies Daniel at the right end of a working steam: "Yes! Daniel our Power bars. Again you can see again that I'm not 20 any more. I'm glad it's over now. I think Daniel could now still dranhängen a night shift and I would probably hang whimpering in the corner. "
The recordings lasted for hours under the sun of Majorca for his first video. Daniel was standing by the busy turning like a pro. Then we went back to Germany, where Daniel will present the clip in viva, before he will perform Saturday in Hamburg at the Grand Prix party. Sunday morning he is already on the ZDF television garden again before the camera. In between interviews and over again. Sensitive and a swat - a perfect mix for the business.
More about American Idol winner Daniel Bohlen doubts superstar Daniel> American Idol: Who is the longest in the spotlight? > How rich is Daniel Shoemaker> Pure stress for the new Superstar> Daniel Shoemaker is the new RTL superstar! >
Also of interest
The American Idol winner 2009 - Daniel Shoemaker
Daniel completely finished after his Idol win
American Idol finale - the pictures of Daniel and Sarah